Australia’s Foreign Affairs Minister Julia Bishop has announced AU$1 million fund to assist disabled people when she came visiting on Thursday this week. People living with disabilities face hardships every day, from physical obstacles in buildings to barriers in employment and let alone personal fulfillment.
- Malekula Seeds on Display during National Week of Agriculture September 2, 2021
- Paving a new road for tourism through the ‘Produktif Turism Blong Yumi’ Initiative August 10, 2021
- Aneityum Farmers Target Steady Production of First Grade Vanilla August 5, 2021
- Historic VSP, EIT MOU For Provincial ICT Trainings July 14, 2021
- PENAMA WASH Technicians doing Certificate 2 in plumbing July 1, 2021
- Groundbreaking of Area 1 Council house marks history for South Santo June 23, 2021