Australia’s Foreign Affairs Minister Julia Bishop has announced AU$1 million fund to assist disabled people when she came visiting on Thursday this week. People living with disabilities face hardships every day, from physical obstacles in buildings to barriers in employment and let alone personal fulfillment.
- New stakeholder partnership strengthens support for skills in tourism sector April 8, 2021
- With Cooperatives, No One is Left Behind: Minister February 26, 2021
- TORBA Handicraft Cooperative Certified February 19, 2021
- New market house for Motalava February 13, 2021
- First Ever Certificate II in Plumbing Graduation February 10, 2021
- Partnership Harnessed for Ambae Recovery Water Supply Improvements February 4, 2021