The Vanuatu Tourism Awards for Excellence have highlighted the importance of skills development for local private sector growth with seven (40%) of the 2018 winners and thirteen (43%) of all finalists linked to engagement with the Vanuatu Skills Partnership (TVET Program), a joint initiative between the Governments of Vanuatu and Australia.
- More departments pledge support to Vanuatu Skills Partnership March 18, 2019
- More cyclone-damaged tourism properties reopen on Tanna March 18, 2019
- 2019 Vanuatu Seasonal Crop Calendar February 22, 2019
- Vetimboso Weavers- Traditional Craft for Inclusive Economic Growth January 24, 2019
- Advancing sign language in Vanuatu December 5, 2018
- Pacific skills development practitioners share key takeaways from the WFCP World Congress 2018 October 31, 2018