The Vanuatu Tourism Awards for Excellence have highlighted the importance of skills development for local private sector growth with seven (40%) of the 2018 winners and thirteen (43%) of all finalists linked to engagement with the Vanuatu Skills Partnership (TVET Program), a joint initiative between the Governments of Vanuatu and Australia.
- Malekula Seeds on Display during National Week of Agriculture September 2, 2021
- Paving a new road for tourism through the ‘Produktif Turism Blong Yumi’ Initiative August 10, 2021
- Aneityum Farmers Target Steady Production of First Grade Vanilla August 5, 2021
- Historic VSP, EIT MOU For Provincial ICT Trainings July 14, 2021
- PENAMA WASH Technicians doing Certificate 2 in plumbing July 1, 2021
- Groundbreaking of Area 1 Council house marks history for South Santo June 23, 2021