The Vanuatu Tourism Awards for Excellence have highlighted the importance of skills development for local private sector growth with seven (40%) of the 2018 winners and thirteen (43%) of all finalists linked to engagement with the Vanuatu Skills Partnership (TVET Program), a joint initiative between the Governments of Vanuatu and Australia.
- Advancing sign language in Vanuatu December 5, 2018
- Pacific skills development practitioners share key takeaways from the WFCP World Congress 2018 October 31, 2018
- Use of local handicraft products to support business events October 25, 2018
- International recognized course for skills sector professionals October 23, 2018
- One third of young Vanuatu adults are illiterate September 11, 2018
- Vanuatu Travel Show To Promote Provincial Tourism August 18, 2018