The Vanuatu Tourism Awards for Excellence have highlighted the importance of skills development for local private sector growth with seven (40%) of the 2018 winners and thirteen (43%) of all finalists linked to engagement with the Vanuatu Skills Partnership (TVET Program), a joint initiative between the Governments of Vanuatu and Australia.
- New stakeholder partnership strengthens support for skills in tourism sector April 8, 2021
- With Cooperatives, No One is Left Behind: Minister February 26, 2021
- TORBA Handicraft Cooperative Certified February 19, 2021
- New market house for Motalava February 13, 2021
- First Ever Certificate II in Plumbing Graduation February 10, 2021
- Partnership Harnessed for Ambae Recovery Water Supply Improvements February 4, 2021