The Vanuatu Tourism Awards for Excellence have highlighted the importance of skills development for local private sector growth with seven (40%) of the 2018 winners and thirteen (43%) of all finalists linked to engagement with the Vanuatu Skills Partnership (TVET Program), a joint initiative between the Governments of Vanuatu and Australia.
- Promoting prosperity through infrastructure skills training May 2, 2019
- Vanuatu Skills Partnership receive donation from Tana Plaza Pharmacy Ltd April 16, 2019
- Disability Inclusion Workshop for VTO and DOT staff April 3, 2019
- MALFFB DG calls for partnership between Government and the Private Sector March 24, 2019
- More departments pledge support to Vanuatu Skills Partnership March 18, 2019
- More cyclone-damaged tourism properties reopen on Tanna March 18, 2019