The seasonal crop calendar is a tool that provides timely information on crop species to promote local agriculture production. Local farmers will find the calendar very useful as it features some of the important farming information relating to periods of sowing, planting and harvesting crops in specific agro-ecological areas, the spaces between plants, the spaces between rows of plants and the production density.
- Malekula Seeds on Display during National Week of Agriculture September 2, 2021
- Paving a new road for tourism through the ‘Produktif Turism Blong Yumi’ Initiative August 10, 2021
- Aneityum Farmers Target Steady Production of First Grade Vanilla August 5, 2021
- Historic VSP, EIT MOU For Provincial ICT Trainings July 14, 2021
- PENAMA WASH Technicians doing Certificate 2 in plumbing July 1, 2021
- Groundbreaking of Area 1 Council house marks history for South Santo June 23, 2021