27 tourism properties on Tanna that were smashed by cyclone Pam four years ago have been reopened and ready for marketing. The locally owned bungalows, tours and restaurant have been renovated but to a much better standard than before. They include 18 bungalows, 8 tours and one restaurant.
- Malekula Seeds on Display during National Week of Agriculture September 2, 2021
- Paving a new road for tourism through the ‘Produktif Turism Blong Yumi’ Initiative August 10, 2021
- Aneityum Farmers Target Steady Production of First Grade Vanilla August 5, 2021
- Historic VSP, EIT MOU For Provincial ICT Trainings July 14, 2021
- PENAMA WASH Technicians doing Certificate 2 in plumbing July 1, 2021
- Groundbreaking of Area 1 Council house marks history for South Santo June 23, 2021