The Vanuatu Skills Partnership is working with the Department of Industry to open up pathways of export for local designers and producers of handicraft and fashion. Sanma Style – New Markets for Local Design shows how women in Sanma province are being empowered to develop their hat-making culture and craft for positive economic and social change.
- Malekula Seeds on Display during National Week of Agriculture September 2, 2021
- Paving a new road for tourism through the ‘Produktif Turism Blong Yumi’ Initiative August 10, 2021
- Aneityum Farmers Target Steady Production of First Grade Vanilla August 5, 2021
- Historic VSP, EIT MOU For Provincial ICT Trainings July 14, 2021
- PENAMA WASH Technicians doing Certificate 2 in plumbing July 1, 2021
- Groundbreaking of Area 1 Council house marks history for South Santo June 23, 2021