Sign language is critical in order to enable deaf and hard of hearing people to have equitable access to their communities. Language is a social practice that is used to create and represent meanings and enables communication with others. Language is a way of seeing, understanding and communicating about the world and each language user uses their language differently to do this.
- Malekula Seeds on Display during National Week of Agriculture September 2, 2021
- Paving a new road for tourism through the ‘Produktif Turism Blong Yumi’ Initiative August 10, 2021
- Aneityum Farmers Target Steady Production of First Grade Vanilla August 5, 2021
- Historic VSP, EIT MOU For Provincial ICT Trainings July 14, 2021
- PENAMA WASH Technicians doing Certificate 2 in plumbing July 1, 2021
- Groundbreaking of Area 1 Council house marks history for South Santo June 23, 2021