The Vanuatu Tourism Awards for Excellence have highlighted the importance of skills development for local private sector growth with seven (40%) of the 2018 winners and thirteen (43%) of all finalists linked to engagement with the Vanuatu Skills Partnership (TVET Program), a joint initiative between the Governments of Vanuatu and Australia.
- Northern Provincial Hospital eyes “Farm in hospital” initiative June 11, 2021
- MALAMPA Farmers to Produce Own Seeds and Establish a Seed Bank June 3, 2021
- Ambae students access accredited plumbing training June 1, 2021
- Australia-Vanuatu partnership opens new opportunities for producers, entrepreneurs and communities in TORBA May 13, 2021
- Skills sector reform in Vanuatu April 30, 2021
- Accounting Management Stage 1 Training For TORBA Co-op Managers April 28, 2021