Australia’s Foreign Affairs Minister Julia Bishop has announced AU$1 million fund to assist disabled people when she came visiting on Thursday this week. People living with disabilities face hardships every day, from physical obstacles in buildings to barriers in employment and let alone personal fulfillment.
- Improving Data Collection In Sanma Province For Better Service Delivery June 16, 2021
- Northern Provincial Hospital eyes “Farm in hospital” initiative June 11, 2021
- MALAMPA Farmers to Produce Own Seeds and Establish a Seed Bank June 3, 2021
- Ambae students access accredited plumbing training June 1, 2021
- Australia-Vanuatu partnership opens new opportunities for producers, entrepreneurs and communities in TORBA May 13, 2021
- Skills sector reform in Vanuatu April 30, 2021